Customer is the heart at everything we do
Pramura’s Electronic Design Services help clients optimize the process of electronic product development. We serve clients from different industry vertical and make a key contribution in helping them develop highly complex electronic products, improve their processes, reduce costs and accelerate the time-to-market for their products. We design a variety of electronic circuits and products according to customer specifications at affordable costs while maintaining the highest possible quality.
Over the past Two decades we have delivered more than 2500 PCB designs, including hardware and software device solutions across industries.
Pramura provides design services for a wide range of board types. Our experience encompasses various PCB CAD systems, including all major tools.
- Capable of Complex PCB Design
- We sign NDA and keep your design confidential
- Reduce your design time by more than 50%
- Dedicated Japanese Language support team
Symbol and footprint creation:
- Our Library management is tailored to meet your requirement with pre-built library database that help accelerate design process and save time with IPC Compliant.
- Dedicated and experienced Team
- PCB footprints and Schematic symbols
- Approved International Standard symbols
- Dedicated Library maintenance option for individual customer
Supported formats include: CR 8000, Altium Designer, Siemens, Cadence Allegro, SmartDesigner.
High Speed PCB layout Services
We have experience with various PCB CAD tools. Our designers have expertise in PCB layouts of high density, high speed, digital and RF circuits.
PCB DESIGN CAPABILITIES:
- Schematic capture and PCB layout for Analog, Digital and High frequency applications
- High speed multi-layer digital PCB designs
- High speed Interfaces (DDR, DDR2, DDR3, differential pair routing, QDR-SRAM, PCIE, USB3, ETHERNET, placement and routing techniques)
- Extensive RF and analog design
- High Density SMT Designs, Fine Pitch BGA , High Pin count BGA
- HDI Designs with micro vias and advanced materials – Via-in-Pad, laser micro vias
- Blind/Buried vias/ Micro Via designs
- Flex PCB designs
- Power supply designs
- Analog and Mixed signal designs
- PCB Reverse Engineering
- Design conversion
PCB ROUTING OR WIRING
- Auto & manual Routing with any complexity
- Equal line length within the specified length tolerance
- Exact equal line length Routing
- Differential pair / High speed signal / Shielding
DRC check & report generation
- Signal Integrity for timing, reflections and crosstalk analysis and EMI/EMC simulation
Our PCB Design Process
PCB designers will meet with the client and understand their requirements in detail
Our lead designer will perform a regulatory review including safety regulations and standards. This will ensure that the designs are compliant from the start.
We begin with the PCB designs and layout creation using the best and latest PCB design software.
We share the first drafts with the client who then reviews the designs and provides us with any feedback that they may have.
Revision and Final Verification
We revise the designs as per the client’s requirements and make the necessary changes.
Once the final designs are ready, we test the designs using our simulation tools and verify the entire design before it is delivered to the client.
How we work?
Fill up the contact-us form and you shall receive a call from the sales team
Pricing & contract agreement and sign NDA
Resource allocation and project meeting via WebEx
Project deliverable and feedback