HOW WE WORK
At Pramura, we understand that taking a policy decision to outsource your design requirements is not an easy one. Hence we go the extra mile to comprehensively address typical Client issues such as concerns over confidentiality, quality assurance, loss of control, and adherence to timelines and budgets.
Each Client has a dedicated Project team and Project Manager, who acts as a single-point of contact for all Client issues. Escalations are handled directly by the Pramura Senior Management. We also provide monthly and quarterly reports that track our progress and delivery against mutually defined metrics. Half-yearly or annual face-to-face meetings are held to discuss the health of the project, any course correction needed, the overall relationship and areas of improvement required.
The methodology we follow in the Client engagements includes:
- Conducting a feasibility study and undertaking sample jobs.
- Based on the success of these pilot projects (that could go on for up to 3 months) and trust that is established, we engage win discussions on cost & time estimates.
- Post signing of the contract and NDA, the Statement of work, Client Specification, Check Sheet and Standards are agreed upon.
- Design activity is initiated. The specifications are sent to Pramura via dedicated high bandwidth lines and secure File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- The work is tuned around by Pramura as per specifications and within agreed budget and costs.
- Client feedback is sought and change management protocols are applied if needed.