Introduction to PCBs, PCB Design and Manufacturing, Electronic Industry and Software:
The Printed Circuit Board or PCBs are essential to knowing the workings of Electronic devices and Electronic products. They are used in nearly all Electronic devices for home and industrial uses. You’ll create your electronic circuit as a PCB design engineer. PCBs function as the core component for all electronic devices, including computers, smartphones, Commercial Electronic products such as washing machines, TV, Fridges, etc. PCBs are used in most electronic devices, ranging from tablets, computers, gaming consoles, smartphones, medical devices, and industrial products. Without a thorough understanding of PCB Designing, it’s impossible to comprehend how it functions. The Electronic Industry demands this skill acquired by individuals because of the increasing demand for this Electronic sector. As a result, the quantity of PCB engineering jobs is rising.
PCB design is a distinct engineering workflow that permits teams to create a design from a product concept to a full design. This course will help students become more familiar with the standard workflow that can be used by this Electronic Industry when it comes to PCB Designing. The design flow will incorporate PCB design software. PCB design software could differ based on the customer’s preferences. Students will have an opportunity to observe how the Electronic sector works and what they will need to do to prove their skills professionally.
This course will assist you in developing your knowledge in PCB design and how to create and implement layout design and component assembly and further develop an industry career in PCB designing, thus aiding India’s Electronic Industry.
PCB designers on-demand and Electronic Industry statistics:
PCB design professionals are highly sought-after position in the coming years because of the shortage of skilled workers within that sector of the Electronic Industries. Many of the top experts working in the field with more than 25-30 years of experience have reached the point of retirement. Thus, new professionals with the necessary skills and expertise aren’t getting the job done.
The best job opportunities you could be a part of include PCB design engineer, PCB layout engineer, PCB Developer, PCB Tester, PCB Technician, Electronic Lab in-charge, and supervisory roles in the manufacturing sector.
The median salary or remuneration for a newcomer to Coimbatore as a PCB design engineer is 2.5 Lakhs to 3.5 Lakhs per year.
The PCB market is expected to grow to approximately $ 72 billion in 2026.
According to the survey, approximately 55% of the market represents the market portion among the five top PCB design firms. The forecast for sales by 2029 is estimated at $7.92 billion for the computer-aided design market. 35% of this share is attributed to the global CAD market, which will comprise a large portion of those who purchased PCB design software sales in 2021.
Pramura has sparked the responsibility to help develop the next generation of engineers by offering PCB design courses that will help enhance the Electronic Industry of India. Due to the slow pace of skilled labour and difficulties in experiencing real-time work, which benefits those in the Electronic Industry, Pramura has created an initiative called the Centre of Excellence for PCB Designing located in Coimbatore where the courses are to commence in the summer of May 2022 at Pramura Software Private Limited Coimbatore premises.
Why study at Pramura?
- Pramura has been among the pioneers of PCB designing in Coimbatore for the past three decades.
- They have been part of the Electronic Industries serving clients across the USA, Japan, France, and Taiwan since 1994.
- They employ Industrial experts who have a deep understanding of the Electronic sector. They are aware of current trends in the industry.
- Pramura provides project-based training starting from a schematic to a final product through hands-on training for students and job-seekers.
- Pramura is a great place to work and has licensed software product facilities for the training courses offered in PCB design.
Following the completion of the course, the key takeaways for students and job hunters are:
- Students will comprehend the complete step-by-step process that goes into PCB design.
- Students will learn about different PCB types and designs, Schematic design, component layout, placement methods, and Routing Techniques. They will also learn about Designing circuits and engineering documentation.
- At the final stage, you will be able to create a complete Electronic product
- You can work with nearly every software platform that is related to PCB design.
- You will be awarded the certificate of completion for the course. Companies that employ them will not need to undergo a lengthy training program as they have already been taught PCB design concepts. They also received intensive hands-on training on designing the complete Electronic Product starting from scratch.